[Elist] local 6 e-mail list

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 14:10:54 PDT 2011

I think that I have everyone on the local 6 email list who wants to be.   I just found out that if an email is sent to someone on the list,  and it bounces back three times because the email address has been disconnected or if the receivers mailbox is full three times,  then the program automatically drops that person from the list.

If you are not receiving emails from local 6 for any reason.....and if you still want to be on the list,    call me by phone   and let me know.     Thanks,

John Del Santo
( 619 ) 223-0421

"QUESTION AUTHORITY"

  Benjamin Franklin