[Elist] Is It Illegal To Be a Biker?

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 12:57:36 PDT 2011

Are you thinking of a weekend getaway in Las Vegas ?  Check out the Las Vegas PD definition of Civil Rights.

Subject: Is It Illegal To Be a Biker?
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 11:15 AM

I produced this vid based on an article I wrote that received international attention.

It's about an incident that took place at Cashman Center during BikeFest 2010.

I witnessed and investigated the story.  The complete written story is on my blog:  http://tigerlilsblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/is-it-illegal-to-be-biker.html.

Please feel free to circulate as we gear up to "slam" the next legislation with issues to beat back the tyranny.  It's this sort of issue that is killing our economy.

Kind regards,

TL

TigerLily
Lily Gonzalez, Las Vegas, NV, 702-417-6260
TL's Blog  Facebook  Twitter  Guerrilla Lawfare
I don't ride to be safe, I ride to be free.