[Elist] CORRECTION "Downed Marine Motorcyclist"

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 14:44:22 PDT 2011

Correction to first email.
Funds are not for medical care - Marine Corps will cover expenses.
Funds will be used to help his family with transportation and daily additional costs  due to accident.

Thanks,

Gunny

Subject: Downed Marine Motorcyclist - San Diego

Gunnery Sgt. David Smith was hit by a DUI 21 Year-old  while he was stopped
at a red light on his is motorcycle while on his way home.  He is a 17 year
USMC veteran, Bronze Star recipient and active duty.  He remains in critical
condition.
                            correction to :

Tri-Care (military health insurance) , does not cover all expenses for
medical bills, co-pays can be high, and this will fall under catastrophic
medical and there is a cap.  I am requesting that you all please send this
to everyone in your network of people so donations will continue to come in
to help them out.  Gunnery Sgt. David Smith is a highly decorated and
respected man.  We need to do all we can do for him

El Cajon Harley is having a fund raiser event for Gy Sgt Smith this Saturday

6 Aug from 1000-1500

Thank you all for your support and Blessings to each and everyone of you!
Get the word out my friends!

.  .   I am in contact with the family and will keep you all updated as
things go forward.

Elizabeth Mier
CEO -"Administrative Solutions"
858-210-1670