[Elist] Night-Owl E-MAILS

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 16:26:00 PDT 2011

My sleep patterns usually keep me awake through the night and early morning hours, and I often use this time to catch up on my paperwork and e-mail messages.
I just found out today that these e-mail messages going out to members, sometimes cause peoples computers or cell phones to announce their arrival and wake people up.
Please be advised that I had no idea that this was a possibility,  and be assured that no e-mails will be sent in the wee hours from this point on.  If you are someone whose sleep that I disturbed......I apologize.

   John Del Santo