[Elist] BARRY & CAROL SANDBERG (non moto)

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 16:56:40 PDT 2011

  Local 6 members Barry & Carol Sandberg were murdered in May of 2009. Somewhere, Somehow, someone must have a hint or a rumor or a clue that would lead the police in the right direction.  The police have suggested a motorcycle rally.  scroll down to messages regarding this.

   John Del Santo
    ( 619 ) 223 - 0421