[Elist] new bank account

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 17:59:52 PDT 2011

Michael Decker, our Treasurer,  opened a new bank account for us  because the old bank was going to charge us a monthly fee.  So Michael opened an account with his credit union.  Therefore.........Anyone who needs to write a check to ABATE LOCAL 6   for whatever reason,   needs to make the checi out to "Michael Decker"     and then write in "ABATE LOCAL 6 down on the memo line.

If anyone starts getting their check returned from a Harley Dealership,  please let me know.

   John Del Santo
    ( 619 ) 223 - 0421

 At Intersections,  and
  In Your Blind Spots,