[Elist] [ABATE] Fw: STOPPING DISTANCE

fran del santo franmcob at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 11:16:34 PST 2011

when we pack our bikes how many of ours test the breaking to see which way it will shift or will it come out from under us?
testing is one of the best things we can do every trip I now have to add everyday expect the bike to become a squeal and are you ready for that bike to jump or almost go down on us?
I was lucky twice in one week I have had my skills tested by the road and bike I had to go around to see what it was wrong to only see the road had cracked wide enough to get me my front tire just followed that F---- crack but I was a lucky one I managed to ride it out.
I guess the real qa is are you that quick to be able to save yourself and the bike? I thought I was on a horse again what a ride.

FRAN DEL SANTO   RIDE THE WIND RIDE SAFE AND FREE  www.franmcob.com     www.abate.org   www.ABATELocal6.org   www.ama-cycle.com www.MRF.org  www.PatriotGuard.org  www.bikernation.net
The most damaging phrase in the language is: 'It's always been done that way.'