[Elist] Fw: Biker Down - Blood Donations Needed

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 16:41:19 PDT 2011

Date: July 5, 2011 5:49:48 PM EDT

To: "Undisclosed-Recipient: ;"@smtp105.sbc.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Subject: Biker Down - Blood Donations Needed

,

A fellow rider was involved in a serious motorcycle accident last Saturday. Unfortunately, her condition is critical and she has needed large amounts of blood.

Please, if you live in San Diego County and are eligible, consider making a blood donation at the San Diego Blood Bank, and state that the donation is for "Erin Laird" who is at Pomerado Hospital.  Blood type does not matter; she will receive credit for your donation regardless of blood type.

San Diego Blood Bank:  http://www.sandiegobloodbank.org/donating-blood

Someone is currently looking into the possibility of having donations made through the American Red Cross being able to benefit Erin.  If you want me to pass this info on to you when I get it, please let me know.

If you are not in San Diego, let this be a reminder to donate whenever possible, because even if Erin cannot benefit, there are others who can.  Also, feel free to pass this on to others who might be willing to make a donation.

If you want or need any more info, please let me know.