[Elist] July 4th Non-Ride.

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 14:59:47 PDT 2011

In answer to several inquiries,  I am letting all know that San Diego will NOT be staging a "Helmet Law Protest Ride"  this July 4th.   No one volunteered to arrange or coordinate a ride this year.

Maybe we will have more happening for next July 4th,   or maybe we will not NEED one by then,  When it comes time to volunteer to work political campaigns, the more we do......The better chance that we can push a bill through.

If you feel the need for a protest ride.....Do one !  All you need to do is....take off your hat and Ride !

John Del Santo

"QUESTION AUTHORITY"

  Benjamin Franklin