[Elist] events & need for raffle prizes

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 11:51:07 PDT 2011

SATURDAY  MARCH 26         Rip’s “Bad Ride”   Bikers Against Diabetes  poker run
 Sweetwater Harley Davidson in National City. 9 AM .    Ends at Barrett Junction Cafe.
 To: ABATE Presidents
Subject: [Presidents]Fw: [ABATE] Regional Rally flyer
As chairman of the regional rally RAFFLE BOOTH i am going to occasionally cattle prod you to action by asking your local to either bring or send 5 raffle prizes.  For the ABATE   Regional Rally.  I Know that I can count on all of you to do this. the prizes that you supply will help benefit the Raffle Booth with will ensure a better return on the money invested on the booth and the result will be a better profit margin for abate in the long run.

John Del Santo
( 619 ) 223-0421

http://www.attractworldpeace.com/