[Elist] Annual Membership Rates

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 17:14:37 PDT 2011

,….. Due to the fact that the ABATE State Office has been running really tight on operating funds,  and the fact that we have gone for years without a membership rate raise,   The Board of Directors voted to raise the single-membership rate to $40 per year and the Couple-membership to $60 per year.    The single-Life rate remains at $450 and the couple-Life-rate remains at $650.  The Annual rate for a Gold Business Member remains at $125.
If a Member wants to be a Sustaining Member – Couple or Single it is $100.00 for the year.And for that price – they would receive an individual copy of the Bailing Wire mailed to them in the U.S. Mail when they are hard-copy printed; A Separate listing in the BW under Sustaining Members; and on their membership card – it will also have V.I.P. behind their name, to show/present when useful.
These new rates take place on July 1, 2011.

John Del Santo