[Elist] Fw: [ABATE] RE: Our Candidate

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:51:37 PDT 2011

HIRE A VETERAN

John Del Santo
    ( 619 ) 223 - 0421

  At Intersections,  and
  In Your Blind Spots,
 "Check Twice for Motorcycles".

--- On Fri, 11/4/11, James Lombardo SR. <lombardo_1317 at msn.com> wrote:

From: James Lombardo SR. <lombardo_1317 at msn.com>
Subject: [ABATE] RE: [Elist] Our Candidate
To: "John Del Santo" <mcbwaycool at yahoo.com>, elist at abatelocal6.org, abate_ca at googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, November 4, 2011, 12:19 PM

Please stop by-- Take 30 minuets of your time to see Senator Denis Duchney and promise to work two hours to help elect her to Congress!! Her OPPONENT Foemer Assemblyman -Current Senate District 40 VOTED AGAINST US IN ASSEMBLY TRANSPORTATION- ASEM APPRO AND THE ASSEMBLY FLOOR!!!!! While our friend Seaator Duchney carried 3 Helmet repeal bills and Co Authored EVERY HELMET BIL BY ASEM/SEN. MORROW-MOUNTJOY-LONGVILLE and others!!!!
WE ELECTED HET TO THE ASSEMBLY IN 1992 by 27 votes---Lets repeat!!!

Jim Lombardo Your Lobbyist--ABATE OF CALIFORNIA