[Elist] SEND YOUR GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:09:26 PST 2011

Send your good thoughts to Gayle of the Graveyard Gamblers MC (they are local 6 members).  As explained by Terry, below, Gayle had an unscheduled dismount this past Sunday.   Hopefully she will be going home soon after her wrist surgery at Sharp Memorial Hospital.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 9:17 PM

I want to thank everyone for their support & concern for Gayle. The outpouring of calls, text, emails, & visits has been overwhelming & we sincerely appreciate all of you. I will try to get back to everyone. Today was very rough for her because she was in extreme pain, no food, & no smoking. We got her a med to relief the anxiety before she killed anyone. We waited in limbo all day for a spine surgeon not knowing if she would have surgery on her 8th vertebrae. Good news, no spinal surgery but she'll be in a back brace for 3 months to heal. Her wrist is bad, no blood flow to her fingers. STILL waiting for that surgeon but we already know it will require titanium pins. Hit me up for her cell # & hospital info - she loves hearing from peeps.

GGMC Party this Saturday the 12th, rain or shine, at the Flynn Springs Inn ,  sign-in at noon.   great band, 20 vendors & a truck full of raffle prizes!

"Well behaved woman rarely make history"