[Elist] FYI EVENT

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 18:10:41 PDT 2011

Children's Foundation Run
This Sunday, October 9 is a poker run to benefit the Children's Foundation of America.  It is also Tom Horning's (our founder) Memorial Run.  This run is the last of many charitable runs Tom sponsored in his life time.  All proceeds benefit this foundation which takes care of the physical, emotional and educational needs of these beautiful children.

Registration is from 9 to 10am and is $20.00 per rider/$10.00 per passenger.  Don't forget to pre-register before the 9th and pay only $15.00.  We will have entertainment, food,  ride pins for the first 100 riders, raffle prizes and more.  And don't forget...all brands welcomed, we don't care what you ride.