[Elist] Additional "EVENTS"

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 00:01:37 PDT 2011

SUNDAY  OCTOBER 9    9AM

Harley-Davidson Sweetwater
1402 Hoover Ave   National City, CA

Tom Horning (our founder) started this benefit run for abused and at risk youth shortly before his passing, we also consider it his memorial run. All proceeds go to the Childrens Foundation of America who provide eduation, counseling, foster care and many other services for these kids.

Through out his life Tom has helped thousands of the neediest children both here and in Mexico and while he is no longer with us his legacy continues.

The cause is serious but the event is a hell of a lot of fun. Tom wouldn't have it any other way! Pre registration is $15 and $20 on the day of the event $5.00 for a pasenger and $5.00 for an additional hand.

The ride winds up back here for the after party w/ food, music, a 50/50 raffle and a few surprises.

For more info call the shop @ (619) 477-4477, ask for Jim.

   John Del Santo
    ( 619 ) 223 - 0421

 At Intersections,  and