[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 11:31:17 PDT 2012

     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:                       Sunday, July 5, 2012
TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

Sorry to be late sending this out.my plate is way too full right now.  But
we should briefly cover the standard topics:

*	General Business

.         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

.         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

.         Merchandise

.         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events - What's happening (see below)

.         Political / PAC / Judicial - including updates on current bills
and primary elections

.         Webmaster

We will also cover old and new business plus officer opening:

.         Old Business

.         New Business

.         Officer Opening:     PAC Rep - Douglas has resigned.  Need
replacement soon.

          Please think about helping your Local by volunteering.

The PAC rep replacement is very, very important.  I have been doing the best
I can but I will not be able to continue and keep up with my other ABATE
jobs.  This is a very important position and only takes four or five hours a
month and less some times.  Someone please volunteer to do this.  Thanks.

If you have a subject or event you'd like to cover, please email me directly
at  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.

Here's some up-coming events:

.         Local 11 Meeting - August 12 - Connie's Oakdale Lodge at Lake
Wohlford - 11:00 a.m.

.         ABATE State Run - September 14-16 - Kernville

A little reminder.  The Final Option continues to have a breakfast at
Sweetwater Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited
everyone down to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for
our meeting.  Give it a try!

That's all for now.  Please join us for the meeting.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6