[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 13:29:52 PDT 2012

     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:                       Sunday, September 2, 2012
TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

Snowman and I both will be out of town on rides, but Chop has "volunteered"
to run the meeting in our absence.  Here a few of the normal things he'll be
discussing.

*	General Business

.         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

.         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

.         Merchandise

.         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events - What's happening (see below)

.         Political / PAC / Judicial - including updates on any current
bills plus the November elections

.         Webmaster

.         Old Business

.         New Business

One of the Old Business items is putting on an event to Local 6 . Mo and
Monica have been conspiring and I think have come up with some ideas.  BUT
we will need everyone's ideas, help and participation.

Here's some up-coming events:

.         Local 11 Meeting - September 9 - Connie's Oakdale Lodge at Lake
Wohlford - 11:00 a.m. (and they have chairs from what I've been told)

.         ABATE State Run - September 14-16 - Kernville

With significant participation from the Boozefighters MC, Local 6 won the
Largest Local trophy last year at the ABATE State Run.  From what I hear,
that might just happen again.  Sounds like a big party to me.

A little reminder.  The Final Option continues to have a breakfast at
Sweetwater Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited
everyone down to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for
our meeting.  Give it a try!

And I must apologize, I have been so busy recently that I forgot to send the
Local 6 News to the State Office for the last Bailing Wire.  I wrote it,
mind you at the last minute, but then forgot to send it.  Damn!

That's all for now.  Please join Local 6 for the meeting.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6