[ABATE Local 6 Elist] Voting for Board of Directors and Freedom Fighter Award 2012

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 13:29:03 PST 2012

Here's the ballot from the Bailing Wire both the Board of Directors and
Freedom Fighter Award.  Please fill it out and vote.  Mark "Dogman"
Castillero is from San Diego County and nominated for Freedom Fighter 2012.
I'm sure he'd appreciate a check mark next to his name.

You can find the ballots in the December copy of the Bailing Wire, or you
should be able to print this email and cut out the ballot and mail.  I'm
going to ask Carol if they can be filled out, scanned, and emailed.  Back to
you on that one!

Happy Holidays .

Nancy