[ABATE Local 6 Elist] UPDATE *** ABATE Board of Directors Voting and Chairman of the Board *** UPDATE

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 20:31:01 PST 2012

I don't want to do overkill on this, but I have an update to the email about
voting.  You CAN print, fill out, and scan a copy of the ballot below and
email it to carol at abate.org.  OR you can fax it to ABATE at 760-956-6519.
OR you can mail it to the address on the ballot.  Whatever method, the vote
will count.

You may not want my opinion, but I'm going to suggest votes for the
incumbents who have done a very good job:  Lil David Moreno, Gill Mellen,
Dave Hasting, and Robert Blatz.  Plus I would recommend Ed "Iceman" Mathis.
I would also suggest Mark "Dogman" Castillero, our local Freedom Fighter
Award nominee.

So that's my 2 cents worth.  I hope you all will vote!

Thanks,

Nancy