[ABATE Local 6 Elist] US DEFENDERS Call to Action

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 00:29:17 PDT 2012

This was discussed at the Orange County Confederation of Clubs Meeting last night.  Hopefully some folks from San Diego can make it up there for the “protest”.  And hopefully in time they will be able to shut this idiot promoter down completely.  Please read below why they have organized event.

Thanks,

Nancy