[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 11:40:31 PST 2012

     MEETING NOTICE

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MEETING

WHEN:                       Sunday, December 2, 2012
TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

As part of our usual meeting, here's a few of the things he'll be
discussing.

*	General Business

.         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

.         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

.         Merchandise

.         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events - What's happening (see below)

.         Political / PAC / Judicial

.         Webmaster    Check out our webpage:
http://www.abatelocal6.org/index.html

.         Old Business

.         New Business

Please join us at the meeting to discuss the latest and greatest.  We will
be making plans for 2013 and need your input.

Here's some up-coming events:

.         "Make Dreams Come True" - Carpe Diem MC - December 8 - 2 p.m. -
Renegade, El Cajon

.         Local 11 Meeting - December 9 - New location: Escondido American
Legion Hall, Post 149, 230 East Park Avenue, Escondido, 11:00 a.m.

.         VA Hospital Visit - December 9 - Meet at VA Hospital on La Jolla
Drive at 12 noon in parking lot - bring unwrapped items for men and women
vets.

.         Big Cover Up - December 16 - Start at SD Harley.  Bring blankets
or socks AND toy for Tijuana Toy Run. OR go directly to Kennedy's.

.         Tijuana Toy Run - December 16 - Start SD Harley.  Bring a toy or
$20.00.

A little reminder.  The Final Option continues to have a breakfast at
Sweetwater Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited
everyone down to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for
our meeting.  Give it a try!

Another reminder.please remember to let us know if you change membership
information.address, telephone, email, etc.  Send the updates to
nemecek at san.rr.com.  Thanks.

That's all for now.  Please join Local 6 for the meeting.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6