[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 17:23:58 PDT 2012

cid:image001.png at 01CDB768.D7EA49F0

     MEETING NOTICE

I know I sent the voting information last month, but I'm going to repeat it
again today since Election Day is next week:

ELECTION DAY ~ TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2012    VOTE

Attached is the 2012 ABATE Voter Guide - please look it over and vote for
ABATE recommended candidates if you can.  Regardless of who you choose:
VOTE!

ABATE endorsed candidates from San Diego County:

          Senate District 39                George Plescia

          Assembly District 71           Brian Jones

          Assembly District 75           Marie Waldron

          Assembly District 76           Sherry Hodges and Rocky Chavez

          Assembly District 78           Toni Atkins

MEETING

WHEN:                       Sunday, November 4, 2012
TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

As part of our usual meeting, here's a few of the things he'll be
discussing.

*	General Business

.         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

.         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

.         Merchandise

.         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events - What's happening (see below)

.         Political / PAC / Judicial - including updates on any current
bills plus the November elections

.         Webmaster    Check out our webpage:
http://www.abatelocal6.org/index.html

.         Old Business

.         New Business

Please join us at the meeting to discuss the latest and greatest plus review
the election and candidates.

Here's some up-coming events:

.         Local 11 Meeting - November 11 - New location: Escondido American
Legion Hall, Post 149, 230 East Park Avenue, Escondido, 11:00 a.m.  This is
Veterans' Day . nice way to honor our vets!

.         Saddletramps Blood Drive - November 17 - San Diego Harley - noon
to 2 p.m.

.         San Diego Toy Run  - November 25 - sign-in Fire Fighter's Training
Center on Harbor Drive - 9 to 10:30 a.m.  Ends San Diego Harley.  Bring a
NEW unwrapped Toy to benefit the children of San Diego County.

A little reminder.  The Final Option continues to have a breakfast at
Sweetwater Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited
everyone down to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for
our meeting.  Give it a try!

That's all for now.  Please join Local 6 for the meeting.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6