[ABATE Local 6 Elist] Accomodations at Kernville

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 17:50:40 PDT 2012

In case someone doesn't want to camp, last year some of us stayed in a
couple of nice little houses about a block away from the campground.  The
person below contacted us to see if we were interested again, but
unfortunately none of us can make it this year.  The two little houses have
at least two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, parking, etc., reasonably
priced, and quite nice.  Here's the info:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My website is  <http://bettybsjustintyme.com/> bettybsjustintyme.com  Would
love to be able to accommodate your stay if you are coming.  If not, would
appreciate it if you would kindly pass along my information to anyone you
may know needing accommodation.

My Cell # 714-814-3720 anytime.

Thank you !!

Betty
Betty B's Justin Tyme Vac Rentals
Kernville, CA

Liz Lett
Credit Department
Ropak Packaging
(714) 845-2845 ext. 167
Fax: ( 714) 845-2860

 <mailto:liz_lett at ropakcorp.com> liz_lett at ropakcorp.com

Please contract her directly if you are interested.

Thanks,

Nancy