[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 16:30:20 PST 2013

     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:                       Sunday, February 3, 2013                TIME:
12:00 noon

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

Same ole same ole . but always important stuff.  Here's a few of the things
we'll be discussing.

*	General Business

*         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

*         Officer Elections - 2013    (we need some new officers)

*         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

*         Merchandise

*         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events - What's happening (see below)

*         Political / PAC / Judicial

*         Webmaster    Check out our webpage:
<http://www.abatelocal6.org/index.html>
http://www.abatelocal6.org/index.html

*         Old Business

*         New Business

Here's some up-coming events:

*         Saddletramps Polar Bear Run - February 9

*         Local 11 Meeting - February 10 - Escondido American Legion Hall,
Post 149, 230 East Park Avenue, Escondido, 11:00 a.m.

*         Yuma Prison Run - April. 19-20 - Yuma (duh!)

*         ABATE Motorcycle Awareness Party - May 5 - Flinn Springs

*         ABATE / MMA MC Awareness Rally - May 6 - CA Capitol Steps

*         ABATE Regional Rally - May 10-12 - Shady Oasis Kampground -
Victorville

*         NCOM Convention - May 9 - 12 - Reno

*         Boozefighters Overnighter - June 15-16 - location and details to
come

*         Hollister Rally - July 5-6 - Hollister (another duh!)

The usual reminder.  The Final Option continues to have a breakfast at
Sweetwater Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited
everyone down to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for
our meeting.  I hear it's really good . give them a try.

And finally, another reminder.please remember to let us know if you change
membership information.address, telephone, email, etc.  Send the updates to
<mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.  Thanks.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6