[ABATE Local 6 Elist] Dave Bieber will be back this Sunday from his amazing journey on his 1945 Harley!

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 11:00:25 PDT 2013

Wendell and Bart forwarded me this announcement.  You might have been at our
meeting in May when Dave brought his restored 1945 Harley and promoted his
ride from San Diego to Washington DC to raise money for the Wounded Warrior
Project.

He will be arriving back in San Diego this Sunday.  Please read the
announcement below and meet him with the escorts or just come to Mt. Soledad
to greet Dave.  What an amazing ride!  Thank you Dave.

Nancy