[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - CANCELLED FOR Sunday, December 1, 2013 -- SEE SD TOY RUN INFO BELOW

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 25 10:21:40 PST 2013

     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:                       Sunday, December 1, 2013                TIME:
cancelled

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO SAN DIEGO TOY RUN

The meeting for December is cancelled and instead we encourage everyone to
please come and be part of the 33rd Annual San Diego Toy Run.

SIGN IN:                    9:00 to 10:30 a.m.

START POINT:       Firefighter's Training Center at 4347 North Harbor Drive
. next to the airport . watch for the signs.

END POINT:             San Diego Harley Davidson at 5600 Kearny Mesa Road .
Rain or Shine!

Please bring a new unwrapped toy.  Donations accepted.  See you there!

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201329576216021&set=a.10884366457
55.14869.1071605673&type=1&ref=nf> Photo

Regular meeting schedule will resume January 5, 2014.  If you have any
questions, please call me at 858-569-7370 or Snowman at 858-272-7875.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6