[ABATE Local 6 Elist] BALLOT FOR ABATE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 11:10:14 PDT 2013

Here's the ballot for the 2014 Board of Directors.  Please print it, vote,
and either mail it to the State Office address on the ballot OR bring it to
the ABATE Meeting on Sunday, October 6th and we'll collect them in one
envelope and mail them.

I can personally recommend Sporty Milligan, Dogman Castillero, Nick Benson,
and Tom Lubbers.they would all be great choices.  The other two I'm sure are
just fine also.  The personal bios for each candidate appears in the October
and November issue of the Bailing Wire.

And Ruby Weber very much deserves to be Freedom Fighter for 2013.  She has
dedicated many, many years to Motorcycle Rights in California.

PLEASE VOTE!

Nancy