[ABATE Local 6 Elist] Rip's Bad Ride - Sunday, June 22 - Might need some help please!

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 19:19:41 PDT 2014

Hi everyone .

Monica and Mo are scheduled to meet with Dan Bus from Local 11 and have an
ABATE Booth at this event (flyer attached).  It's the first time it's ever
been in San Diego County and is a very worthy cause with lots of things to
see and do.

That being said, Monica is a bit under the weather and might NOT be able to
attend.going to the doctor again tomorrow.  So if anyone can go with Mo and
help, if necessary, please let me know.  Original plan was for Monica to
pick up Mo, and they'd take the new t-shirts, hats, and other things to
stock the ABATE booth.  It's a PR thing promoting ABATE, hopefully sell a
few things and sign up some new members!

Your entrance is covered so it wouldn't cost anything except a day to help
ABATE, and driving up there with Mo and the stuff.

So speak up if you think you might be able to standby to help.we'll know
more by Thursday or so.  Much appreciated.

Nancy Nemecek

VP

cid:image001.jpg at 01CED61A.3A4AD6C0