[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - May 3, 2015

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 13:09:39 PDT 2015

cid:image004.jpg at 01CFF42F.F94BD310     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:          Sunday, May 3, 2015                                  TIME:
12:00 noon

WHERE:        Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

MAY IS MOTORCYCLE AWARENESS MONTH

Please come out to Kate Sessions Park on Sunday for the meeting.  It's not
going to happen this month, but our new rain location is the American Legion
where we had our fantastic shrimp dinner.  It's American Legion Post 460,
7815 Armour Street, San Diego, CA 92111 (located behind the Weinerschnitzel
at Convoy and Armour).

There continues to be quite a bit of legislative activity concerning your
right to ride.  Come out and hear what's happening and also what you can do
to help.  And thank you Adam Lutz for helping as a Local 6 PAC Rep.it is
appreciated.

Here are some of the usual subjects that will be covered this month:

*         General Business

*         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

*         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

*         Merchandise

*         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events

*         Political / PAC / Judicial

*         Webmaster    Check out our webpage:   <http://www.abatelocal6.org>
www.abatelocal6.org

*         Old Business

*         New Business

ABATE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIPS.  We have the paperwork available for the ABATE
Associate Memberships.  I'm not sure how many we have left.we originally had
10 we can use for the Local.  Please let us know if you have anyone in mind
to use the Memberships.

RUNS AND EVENTS

*         Local 11 Meeting - May 10 -- Escondido Moose Lodge, 25721 Jesmond
Dene Road, Escondido 92026 -- 11:00 a.m. They have chairs and food!

*         ABATE Regional Rally - May 8-12, 2015 - Shady Oasis Kampground,
16530 Stoddard Wells Road, Victorville, CA 92395.  See details at
<http://www.abateSRR.com> www.abateSRR.com. Flyer attached.  Come out and
support ABATE!

*         NCOM's 30th Anniversary Convention - May 7-10, 2015 - Denver
Marriott Tech Center.  Flyer attached.

*         Local 11 Party - May 17, 2015 - Local 11 Party at the Moose (see
flyer at bottom of email) at the Moose Lodge.starts 11 a.m.

*         Boozefighters Annual Overnighter - June 19-21, 2015 - DeAnza
Springs Resort in Jacumba.  Flyers available at meeting.

As usual, if you ever have any subjects or topics you'd like discussed,
please email me at  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com and let
me know what you'd like covered.  We'll do our best.

Don't forget the Final Option continues to have a breakfast at Sweetwater
Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited everyone down
to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for our meeting.

Another important reminder.please remember to let us know if you change
membership information . address, telephone, email, etc.  Send the updates
to  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.

Thanks.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6

Email -  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/14696_10205432681409839_
2645781139109481538_n.jpg?oh=7c694b524dba15965ab3eb85e0ef0671&oe=55D7E4F9