[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Membership Party - October 24, 2015 NEED A BAND

mjn980 mjn980 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 09:43:27 PDT 2015

Thanks Nancy. ...
Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

DO YOU KNOW A BAND THAT COULD HELP US OUT ON OCTOBER 24, 2015?  The event is to promote membership for ABATE Local 6 and to let everyone know about motorcycle rights and how it affects them.  There is a lot going on right now with lane splitting, profiling, and other issues at the forefront.

Please email Monica at mjn980 at yahoo.com or me at nemecek at san.rr.com if you know of a band who might help Bikers Rights.

Thanks everyone.

Nancy Nemecek
VP – ABATE Local 6