[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - March 1, 2015

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 10:30:30 PST 2015

cid:image004.jpg at 01CFF42F.F94BD310     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:          Sunday, March 1, 2015                              TIME:
12:00 noon

WHERE:        Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

Please come out to Kate Sessions Park on Sunday for the meeting.  I won't be
at the meeting . will be out riding with the ladies for our first annual
ladies only ride-"Hear Us Roar".  And it's my birthday so I'll be
celebrating that, too.  Snowman will cover all the bases along with the rest
of the officers.

Here are some of the usual subjects that will be covered this month:

*         General Business

*         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

*         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

*         Merchandise

*         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events

*         Political / PAC / Judicial

*         Webmaster    Check out our webpage:   <http://www.abatelocal6.org>
www.abatelocal6.org

*         Old Business

*         New Business

ELECTION OF 2015 OFFICERS.  Nominations will be completed and voting done.
Still time for you to be nominated.  What can you do to help the Local!
Here's what we have so far:

ABATE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIPS.  We have the paperwork available now for the
ABATE Associate Memberships.  We have 10 we can use for the Local and we've
had a couple of requests.  Please let us know if you have anyone in mind to
use the Memberships.

RUNS AND EVENTS

*         Local 11 Meeting - March 8 -- Escondido Moose Lodge, 25721 Jesmond
Dene Road, Escondido 92026 -- 11:00 a.m. Oh, and they have chairs!

*         ABATE Dinner - March 21 - American Legion Hall - 7815 Armour St.,
San Diego 92111 - 5 p.m.  See details below!

*         Yuma Prison Run - April 17-19 - Yuma.

ABATE SHRIMP DINNER.  March 21 at American Legion in Clairemont.  It's our
fundraiser so please be there and bring your family and friends.  Moe has
put in a lot of work planning this event. She will, of course, need some
help and we'll chat about who can do what at the meeting.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/109
29007_10204909546411308_5583260120125145470_n.jpg?oh=8e49ca3e0d5eaa28a2e9981
d19db8a01&oe=5552643E&__gda__=1432497541_67b242f6086c4f6a49ced98ded53754f

As usual, if you ever have any subjects or topics you'd like discussed,
please email me at  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com and let
me know what you'd like covered.  We'll do our best.

Don't forget the Final Option continues to have a breakfast at Sweetwater
Harley just before our meeting each month.  Howie has invited everyone down
to have breakfast first and then ride up to Kate Sessions for our meeting.

Another important reminder.please remember to let us know if you change
membership information . address, telephone, email, etc.  Send the updates
to  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.

Thanks.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6