[ABATE Local 6 Elist] FW: ABATE meeting, Rock n Roll Marathon

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Sat Jun 4 15:11:15 PDT 2016

Thanks Barb for the heads up on the Rock n Roll Marathon road closures or interruptions.  We have this happen every year and I always forget about it.  Please check the link in Barb’s message below if you think you might have a problem getting to Kate Sessions.

Thanks … hope to see a lot of you tomorrow!

Nancy