[ABATE Local 6 Elist] FYI eNews 02-07-2017

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 15:27:17 PST 2017

Please read!

From: ABATE News [mailto:enews at abate.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 1:53 PM
To: ABATE News <news at abate.org>
Subject: FYI eNews 02-07-2017

February 7, 2017

Hello ABATE member!

 *         Carol Cromwell has decided to retire from running the ABATE state office after dedicating her life to ABATE.  We hope that Carol will go on to enjoy her much earned retirement.   Our new “First Lady of ABATE” will be Janet Wilhelm.   Janet is a long time member of ABATE and has been very active in ABATE.  All questions or comments that once would have gone to Carol should now be emailed to janet at abate.org <mailto:janet at abate.org>     Also please note that the State Office will be moving to 20355 Murrieta Street, Apple Valley, CA  92307-9223.  The phone number and fax number will remain the same.

*         ABATE of California has joined in with several biker’s rights groups to help bring about an anti-motorcyclist profiling law.  As such, we are compiling as much data as possible to help our cause.  We have a new survey that we are asking everyone to take.  Even if you took the last survey, we really need you to take this new one as there are added questions in it.  You can find the new survey at;  http://www.motorcycleprofilingproject.com/national-motorcycle-profling-survey/

*         The 2017 NCOM convention will be held in Reno, NV, May 11th-14th.  At the ABATE BOD meeting last month a suggestion was made that some ABATE members may want to ride up there together or have a meeting place there for our organization.  If you are interested in riding up there with other ABATE members or meeting up with other ABATE members there, contact me and I will put you in touch with others that are riding up there.  The NCOM Convention information can be found at; http://www.onabike.com/national-coalition-of-motorcyclists/upcoming-events.html

Please do NOT respond directly to this email, it is NOT monitored for incoming messages.  Please DO contact us at nick.benson at abate.org <mailto:nick.benson at abate.org>  or janet at abate.org <mailto:janet at abate.org>  for questions or information.

Thank you for being an ABATE member!

Nick Benson Sr

Assistant Legislative Director

ABATE of California, INC

20355 MURRIETA STREET

APPLE VALLEY, CA  92307-9223

Phone: 760.956.1669 <tel:(760)%20956-1669>  / Fax 760.956.6519 <tel:(760)%20956-6519>

http://www.abate.org

No virus found in this message.