[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ***SPAM*** UPDATE ... A Message from MRF President, Kirk ‘Hardtail’ Willard – CALL TO ACTION

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 15:37:37 PST 2017

I forwarded the email from Gill and apparently the link doesn’t have the box available to actually start the survey.  I don’t know why it’s happening, except that I took the survey when it first came out and I’m sure he did too.  It seems to show a thank you for taking the survey rather than the survey box.  I then opened it in Chrome and it is correct.  Don’t know why but it’s powered by Chrome.  If you are having a problem, please use the Chrome browser if you have it and type in the address:  www.motorcycleprofilingproject.com/national-motorcycle-profling-survey/ <http://www.motorcycleprofilingproject.com/national-motorcycle-profling-survey/> .   Or you may be o.k. if you just type it in any of the browsers and not use the link.

If you are not getting the following to start the survey, I’m not sure how to fix the problem.  Arghhhhh!