[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - November 2017

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 16:11:38 PDT 2017

  <https://www.facebook.com/179075492139328/photos/1292407274139472/>
MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:      Sunday, November 5, 2017               TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:    Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

The holidays have started . get ready!

For the meeting this Sunday, we'll cover some of our standard subjects plus
whatever else anyone would like to discuss:

*	General Business

*	Treasury Report
*	Membership
*	Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts
*	Merchandise
*	Safety Report
*	Runs and Events (have an upcoming event . come tell us about it)
*	Political / PAC / Judicial / Legislative    (all the current bills
plus Motorcycle Profiling)
*	Webmaster
*	Old Business
*	New Business

RUNS AND EVENTS.  Be sure to check the Bailing Wire for ABATE events.
Here's the usual that are probably on your calendar:

*	Final Option Breakfast - November 5 - Sweetwater HD - 8:00 a.m. to
11 a.m. - Upstairs.  Plenty of time to ride to Sweetwater, have a good
breakfast, and then head up to Kate Sessions!

*	ABATE Local 11 Meeting - November 12  - Escondido Moose Lodge, 25721
Jesmond Dene Road, Escondido - 11 a.m.  Come for the meeting and breakfast .
they have seats and you can arrive early and have breakfast, too.
*	San Diego Toy Run - November 26 - Firefighter's Training Center,
North Harbor Dr. - 9 - 10:30 a.m. and ends at SD Harley Kearny Villa.  Bring
new unwrapped toy.  (see flyer)
*	Holiday Veterans Visit - VA Hospital - December 10 - VA Hospital,
3350 La Jolla Village Drive - 12 noon in parking lot.  Flyer and a Wish List
are attached.
*	Frank King's Christmas Morning - December 25 - Frank King's house in
National City.  Mark your calendar!

BAILING WIRE.  I made a mistake last month . there was a real paper BW
mailed . duh.  But, this is an electronic Bailing Wire month and I have
attached it in case you didn't receive your copy.

MOTORCYCLISTS ANTI-PROFILING REQUEST LETTER.  The California Motorcyclist
Anti-Profiling Coalition is in the process of setting up a Call to Action
network.  The motorcycle community is being asked to join in the effort.  In
a separate email, I'm sending ABATE Local 6 the request to join in the
effort.  Please respond.

For future meetings, if you have any subjects or topics you'd like
discussed, please email to let me know what you'd like covered.  We'll do
our best.  Also, please remember to let us know if you change membership
information--address, telephone, email, etc.  Send requests and updates to
<mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6

Email - nemecek at san.rr.com <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com>