[ABATE Local 6 Elist] IMPORTANT: Anti Profiling Bill Request Letter

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 13:38:17 PST 2018

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE BELOW … The time is now!  We need help in rounding up Co-Authors for the upcoming California Anti-Profiling Legislation.  And we need members to sign up for the Call to Action List.  Again, please read below and then respond to antiprofilingbill at abate.org <mailto:antiprofilingbill at abate.org> .

Thank you!

Nancy