[ABATE Local 6 Elist] IMPORTANT REMINDER: We need a Meeting Notice for Sunday

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 18:20:38 PST 2019

Hi guys .

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BOTH!  Just wanted to remind you, Buddy, that a
meeting notice needs to go out . preferably by tomorrow or Thursday.  As we
chatted last time, it needs to be sent to:  ABATE Local 6 Elist
elist at abatelocal6.org <mailto:elist at abatelocal6.org> .  I think you were
going to get in touch with Chop so your name was added to those able to send
to the list.

Also, I got a check back in August from James McCoy for his dues.  It got
buried on my desk until the beginning of December.  I send you both an email
asking what you wanted to have me do with the check on December 7 and a
reminder on December 14, but I didn't hear from either one of you.  I'm
going to bring it Sunday.  I owe James an apology for misplacing it.

So I'll see you both on Sunday I hope .

Nancy