[Elist] Fw: [ABATE] AB695 Thank You Letter

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:21:28 PDT 2011

John Del Santo
( 619 ) 223-0421

"QUESTION AUTHORITY"

  Benjamin Franklin

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, gill <gillabate at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: gill <gillabate at yahoo.com>
Subject: [ABATE] AB695 Thank You Letter
To: undisclosed-recipients at smtp107.prem.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 12:46 PM

#yiv1956078602 v\00003a* {
}

-------Original Message-------

From: Dave Walsh
Date: 4/5/2011 12:25:04 PM
To: ABATE Presidents
Subject: [Presidents]AB695 Thank You Letter

Here's a form letter to  send to Assemblyman Norby's office, thanking him for sponsoring AB695, our helmet law modification bill.

If you cut and paste from the body of the email, check the formatting. My email program has a tendency to take spaces out that belong between words.

Dave Walsh
PAC Communications Liaison

April 5,2011

AssemblymanChris Norby
Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA. 95814

RE:    AB695 – Motorcycle Helmets

AssemblymanNorby,

             Iappreciate your sponsorship and support of the Freedom of adult motorcyclistsin California.

Thisbill allows adult riders with experience or completion of the motorcycle safetycourse the option to choose for themselves what type of safety equipment theymay wear.

Thehelmet law is discriminatory, and has not met the stated goals of saving livesor money.

Iam wholeheartedly in support of this bill.

          Thank you for your support of Freedomof Choice for adult riders with proper training and experience.
 Sincerely,