[Elist] Does it make you feel good ?

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 20:57:35 PDT 2011

Have you done anything lately that makes you feel good ?  There is a group of women motorcyclists who feed dinner to homeless women once each month at Rachel's Women's Center in Downtown San Diego.   Shown below is an email from them to anyone who is interested.  Would you like to check it out ?  Contact:      "Jan Hastings" januine at cox.net

We are planning a fabulous Taco Dinner for the ladies at Rachel’s Thursday, April 14th.  If you can help, respond to the last email you receive, “reply to all” and put your name next to what you can bring.  We plan for 35, please drop off items by 5:15, we serve dinner at 5:30.  Bring quarters to park!
If you would like to help but are not free to be present or cook, you can send me a check to cover an item, and I will purchase & prepare it in your name.  Thanks for your help!

John Del Santo
( 619 ) 223-0421

"QUESTION AUTHORITY"

  Benjamin Franklin