[Elist] Fw: RE: ABATE Annual Dues

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 11:08:30 PDT 2011

--- On Sun, 5/15/11, Carol Cromwell <carol at abate.org> wrote:

From: Carol Cromwell <carol at abate.org>
Subject: RE: [Elist] ABATE Annual Dues
To: "'John Del Santo'" <mcbwaycool at yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 8:37 AM

John,
I misinformed not just you, but others too – the Membership dues increase takes effect JULY 1st, not June first!
SORRY –
Guess I need to REALLY read the Bailing Wire!!!
And to add to what you wrote … If a Member wants to be a Sustaining Member – Couple or Single it is $100.00 for the year.
And for that price – they would receive an individual copy of the Bailing Wire snail mailed to them when they are hard copy printed;
A Separate listing in the BW under Sustaining Members; and on their membership card – it will also have V.I.P. behind their name, to show/present when useful.
At the May 22 Meeting there might be some other things added to the perks.
Sorry for the misinformation!

Carol Cromwell
ABATE of California, Inc.
State Office