[Elist] Fw: Sacramento Legislator Appointments

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 23:44:48 PDT 2011

--- On Sun, 5/15/11, Douglas Findlay <ride2repeal at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Douglas Findlay <ride2repeal at gmail.com>
Subject: Sacramento Legislator Appointments
To: "ABATE CA DISCUSSION" <abate_ca at googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 5:52 PM

(Sorry if you're getting this message twice ... just means you're plugged into the best email lists...;)

I scheduled appointments on May 23 to meet with some of the freshman legislators that I helped on the campaign trail last year. If you'd like to join us, please shoot me an email (at Ride2Repeal at gmail.com). The appointments will be after the ABATE rally.

Due to space and time limitations, I think we'll have to keep the groups small. Legislators always love spending time with their campaign volunteers, of course ... but anyone who'd like to be on a campaign team would be most welcome, too.
--

Douglas Findlay
  RepealMachine.com