[Elist] BREAKFAST AND LUNCH

John Del Santo mcbwaycool at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 20:44:09 PDT 2011

The first Saturday of each month there will be a BBQ at Sweetwater Harley Davidson in National City. from 11 AM -2 PM.     They are an ABATE business member.

The first Sunday of each month there will be a breakfast there, from 8 AM- 11am,  before the ABATE local 6 meeting.

1st Saturday BBQ -
Come join us this Saturday at Sweetwater H-D, on our 1st Saturday of the month BBQ.  We will fire up the grill at 11:00am to get ready to serve you some burgers and dogs.  Don't forget the goodies that go along with it:)  DJ Wally will be spinning from 11 til 2.

Biker Breakfast - The first Sunday,
The surgeon general says,"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" ... so come join Sweetwater Harley-Davidson and the Final Option MC for the return of the Sunday Biker Breakfast. Breakfast is from 8am to noon and your donation gets you two pancakes, two sausages and 2 eggs.

John Del Santo
    ( 619 ) 223 - 0421

  At Intersections,  and
  In Your Blind Spots,