[ABATE Local 6 Elist] Ducheny GOTV Schedule DENISE NEEDS CAMPAIGN HELP BEFORE THE PRIMARY

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Jun 1 17:50:22 PDT 2012

I just received a call from Jonathan at Denise Ducheny’s campaign office and they really need some help over the next four days with Precinct Walks and Phone Calling.  The schedule is attached.  If anyone could help on Sunday after the meeting, they have both Walks and Calling scheduled for 3 p.m. … just a thought.  Could go to her office after the meeting.

The telephone number and email address to RSVP are:

            Jonathan and/or Chris     619-239-1388  *or*  email dmd51 at dmduchenyforcongress.com

They could also use help tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday … please look at the list and see what you might do to help her.  She’s always been there for us all these years.

I’ll try to do the Sunday at 3 p.m. phone calls.

Nancy