[ABATE Local 6 Elist] [ABATE] Primary Election Results

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 11:49:32 PDT 2012

For those of you who aren't on the ABATE Discussion List, here's some of the
election results from Jim Lombardo.  Please note the yellow highlighted
results below for SD39, San Diego.  This is going to be VERY important that
we get some help for Plescia.  Please be prepared to help in some way.we
will keep you posted.

As many of you might have noticed, Denise Ducheny lost her bid for Congress.
It really was expected that she'd run off against Juan Vargas.  Denise sent
a nice thank you note to Local 6 for their support.she has always been our
friend.

Let's try to gear up this time and help with the elections in November.  We
can only get what we need (or don't want) for the Biker Community by
electing politicians that will help us!  That won't happen without some help
from those who will be affected by the good or bad legislation affecting
us..wait, that's us.we need to help!

Nancy