[ABATE Local 6 Elist] FW: THE BIKERS OF AMERICA THE PHIL and BILL SHOW 5/3 | Blog Talk Radio

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed May 2 18:45:38 PDT 2012

Barry and Carol were one of our own!

From: JD [mailto:dv8biker at cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:32 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: THE BIKERS OF AMERICA THE PHIL and BILL SHOW 5/3 | Blog Talk Radio

LET'S SHOW THE SAN DIEGO MEDIA THAT

WE WILL NOT FORGET

WHEN OUR OWN ARE ROBBED & MURDERED IN THEIR OWN HOME.

A SEA OF BIKERS SPEAKS LOUD AND CLEAR!

WE NEED A TIP FROM THE PUBLIC = WE NEED MEDIA COVERAGE.

A SEA OF BIKES = MEDIA COVERAGE!

NO $$$, JUST RIDE!

PUT Sunday MAY 6th, 2012 ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW, BRING YOUR FRIENDS,

FWD this Email to everyone in your address book that rides, please!

MEET @ MT. SOLEDAD 12 NOON - 1:00PM!!!!!

1:15PM Ride to SDHD for a BBQ in Barry & Carol's Honor,

compliments of SDHD.

WE WILL HAVE A LOT OF MEDIA COVERAGE THIS TIME SO SHINE UP YOUR BIKES!!!

BRING YOUR HOT-ROD or WALK! Just get there!

I will be going on Bill Kennedy's talk show THURSDAY NIGHT to get the word
out one last time about 05.06.2012!

I am calling in after 6:20pm.

NY Myke and SDHD are really hooking us up this time and all we have to do is
spread the word & show up!

Please print & share a flyer or 10 .

We need 1% from everyone this time around, please.

This is not about a charity or cause for others this time, IT IS FOR OUR OWN
AND IS A NO COST EVENT!

5/6/12 marks (3) years since their murders & would have also been Barry's
66th Birthday.

Let's take a ride too for Barry on his birthday and raise awareness to
hopefully get the tip needed to solve this crime.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your help,

JD

(858) 774-3966

<http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bikersofamerica/2012/03/16/the-bikers-of-ameri
ca-the-phil-and-bill-show>