[ABATE Local 6 Elist] [ABATE] Pending Legislation Confusion ACTION NEEDED

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri May 4 17:24:01 PDT 2012

AB-1047 TO BE HEARD ON TUESDAY, MAY 8TH.

I hope you all read this from the DiscussIon List and took some action
already.  I apologize that this did not get forwarded to the Local 6 list
last week.got buried in my emails.  I know it's short notice, but please
read Dave Walsh's email below, and respond by Monday to AB-1047.  You
probably cannot get anything to Mark DeSaulnier, the Chiar, since we are not
in his district.  But State Senators Christine Kehoe (D-39) and Mark Wyland
(R-38) are on the Trans Committee and in San Diego Districts.  If you are in
north county (Del Mar to San Juan Capistrano) write to Wyland.  In San
Diego, write to Christine (she is NOT our friend), but write, fax, or call
anyway.

Please go to their websites

            Kehoe                        http://dist39.casen.govoffice.com/

            Wyland                      http://cssrc.us/web/38/