[ABATE Local 6 Elist] Anyone Talked to Jim Brown the Past Couple of Days?

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Mon May 14 10:56:38 PDT 2012

Hi there . Jim called me last Wednesday while I was at NCOM in Indy and we
chatted.  He's going to buy all the Membership Raffle tickets.  I told him
I'd call him when I got back.  I tried him last night and his home phone was
busy and he didn't pick up his cell phone.  Same thing this morning.

He's usually not hard to get in touch with so this worries me a bit.  Please
let me know if you have seen him or talked to him . thanks!

nemecek at san.rr.com

Nancy