[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE LOCAL 6 MEETING - Sunday, June 2, 2012

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed May 30 19:55:07 PDT 2012

     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:                       Sunday, June 2, 2012
TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:                     Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

This will be a regular meeting and we will cover the standard topics (trying
to keep them brief):

*	General Business

.         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

.         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

.         Merchandise

.         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events - What's happening (see below)

.         Political / PAC / Judicial - including updates on current bills
and primary elections

.         Webmaster

We will also cover old and new business plus officer opening:

.         Old Business:           (1) Local 6 run or event      (2) NCOM
Report

.         New Business:         National Motorcycle Profiling Act

.         Officer Opening:     PAC Rep - Douglas has resigned and it is
important that we find a replacement for him very soon.

        Please think about helping your Local by volunteering.

Here's some up-coming events:

.         Local 11 Meeting - June 10 - Connie's Oakdale Lodge at Lake
Wohlford - 11:00 a.m.

.         Boozefighters Overnighter - June 15-17 - Live Oak Springs - always
a great party!

.         American Legion Riders-Chapter 460 - July 28 - 1st Annual Take
Your Chances Poker  Run

              - starts American Legion Post 460, 7815 Armour St.  Benefits
Wounded Warriors

.         CAL-Diego PVA - July 28 - Ride, Strive & Roll - 3350 LaJolla
Village Dr. #1A-118, San Diego.

              Benefits CAL-Diego PVA Transportation Program

That's all for now.  Please join us for the meeting.

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6