[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - January 3, 2016 HAPPY NEW YEAR

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Dec 31 11:41:48 PST 2015

     MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:      Sunday, January 3, 2015        TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:    Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

Can you believe this is the first meeting of 2016 .  where did 2015 go!
Let's start off the new year running (and riding), so please come out and
hear the latest about Motorcycle Rights!

At the bottom is a notice about the Unification Rally 2016 scheduled for
January 9th at the State Capitol in Sacramento.  Everyone is encouraged to
attend.  This is another great way to support and fight for your motorcycle
rights.  Here's the Facebook link:
<https://www.facebook.com/unificationrally2016/>
https://www.facebook.com/unificationrally2016/

Have you bought your "Truck Load of Party Goods Raffle tickets yet?  This is
an ABATE Local 6 fundraiser, and the first prize is a $200 gift card PLUS a
truck load of party goods for a huge party (lots of food, drinks,
snacks.amazing).  This is a really cool raffle and we have tickets available
for you to buy AND sell.  The drawing will be held in May.

For the meeting, here's our standard subjects that will be covered this
month:

*         General Business

*         Treasury Report

*	Membership
*	Legislative and Judicial Updates

*         Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts

*         Merchandise

*         Safety Report

*	Runs and Events

*         Political / PAC / Judicial

*         Webmaster

*         Old Business

*         New Business

BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING.  This will be the first 2016 Quarterly Board of
Directors Meeting and will be held on January 23 in Cypress.  If you haven't
heard, Adam Lutz is now a Board Member so if you have anything you'd like
him to address, please let us know.

WEBPAGE AND FACEBOOK REMINDER.  Don't forget to check out our ABATE Local 6
webpage and Facebook page periodically.  Joe does a great job of keeping
things up to date.  Also if you have something to add, just get in touch
with Joe for the webpage and/or go to the Facebook page and add your
comments.  Here's some links to our stuff:

Facebook page:           <https://www.facebook.com/abatelocal6?fref=ts>
https://www.facebook.com/abatelocal6?fref=ts

Webpage:                    <http://www.abatelocal6.org/index.html>
http://www.abatelocal6.org/index.html

RUNS AND EVENTS.  Here's some events happening in January:

*         UNIFICATION RALLY - January 9 -  State Capitol, Sacramento - 12
noon to 1:30 p.m. (see info at bottom)

*         ABATE Local 11 Meeting - January 10 - Escondido Moose Lodge, 25721
Jesmond Dene Road, Escondido - 11 a.m.

As always the Final Option has a breakfast at Sweetwater Harley just before
our meeting this month.  Howie invites everyone down to have breakfast first
and then ride up to Kate Sessions for our meeting.

Don't forget, if you have any subjects or topics you'd like discussed,
please email me at  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com and let
me know what you'd like covered.  We'll do our best.

Another important reminder.please remember to let us know if you change
membership information . address, telephone, email, etc.  Send the updates
also to  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.

Thanks,

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6

Email -  <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com

This message is being sent to you on behalf of Jason, State Commander,
California

US Defenders

______________

The 2016 Unification Rally at the Sacramento State Capitol is just a couple
of weeks away on January 9th.

This event sets an important stage for motorcyclists rights activities for
the year across the State. Please use your spheres of influence to turn out
as many folks as you can (bikes or no bikes, rain or shine!). Event will be
to the point with music, speakers, and a prompt release back into the wild.

Also that weekend is the nearby Easyriders Bike Show for added
entertainment. If you are from out of the area and need info on the area,
please let me know. There's plenty to do.

Updates will be posted to our Facebook page at
<https://www.facebook.com/unificationrally2016/>
https://www.facebook.com/unificationrally2016/

Please forward this message to all and we'll see you there!

Respectfully,

Pita

US Defenders