[ABATE Local 6 Elist] 2017-2018 Board Elections & 2016 Freedom Fighter Nominations Needed

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 10:56:41 PDT 2016

Here's a note from Carol Cromwell at the State Office about the election for
the Board of Directors and 2016 Freedom Fighter nominations.

If you are interested in running for the board, please fill out the
paperwork in the attached Notice.  Five seats are up for nominations this
election.

Thanks,

Nancy